iTEP (International Test of English Proficiency) Test Center: McGovern is official test taker of iTEP
• Many institutions all over the world use iTEP for admission of students. More than 700 academic institutions use iTEP in USA for placement of students.
• Assesses English Language skills.
• Is Customizable i.e. customized content for different level institutions
• Is Simple i.e. test duration is 90 minutes.
• Affordable: A complete test (grammar/listening/speaking/reading/writing).
• Is versatile: can be used for different purposes like placement, program analysis and progress evaluation.
• Is Efficient: A comprehensive score report with individual valuation for linguistic skills are available within 72 hours.
• Process of iTEP: It only takes three days.
How Process Works
Test Preparations for SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT
•SAT: Scholastic Assessment Test is paper-based standardized test in which reading writing and mathematical skills of students are tested.
• ACT: American college Testing is used in United States for university admissions. It measures English, Math, Reading, Science and writing skills of students.
• IELTS: International English Language Testing System designed for non-native English Language Speakers for work, migration and study.
• TOEFL: Test of English as a foreign Language is second major test after IELTS. Measures the English speaking ability of non-native English speakers.
• GRE: Graduate Record Examinations (a test required by many US universities for admission). Tests Analytical and Reasoning skills.
• GMAT: The graduate management admission test measures analytical, quantitative, reading, verbal and writing skills of students in English.